Just ordered my 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TrukBoatTruk

Reaction score
The destination and advertisement seem BS...But delivery and fuel are actual costs. I don't see how those are BS

I read your response...Is it true that "delivery" and "destination" are added in as the same charge? If so, then it would be true that the charge "DEST AND DELIVE" of $1,195 are the same... Conclusion: All BS!

But....Great truck so who is bitching....:crazy:

skee

Reaction score
http://blog.truecar.com/2011/08/26/regional-advertising-new-cars-what-you-should-expect-to-pay/

Interesting post about the advertising line item on dealer invoice. It seems like a hotly debated topic here and this is what I've observed ( and what I paid for mine ):

Destination & Delivery: Non-Negotiable

Advertising: Line Item on the invoice print out is non-negotiable. Additional dealer added line items on the contract are.

Fuel: Negotiable depending on truck price. If you are already at invoice it appears to be tough.

The closer you are to MSRP or if you are over it the more room you have to negotiate where you are paying. For instance, maybe there's no fuel and free oil changes for two years but you are paying $500 over invoice instead.

I paid the three charges above but no doc or admin fees. Again, this is based solely on my experience.

What experience has everybody else had?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys .. a dealer will not drop D&D, ADV and Fuel as they are not the ones charging you. Mother Ford charges them. No way in hell does your dealer pays them for you. And if they did, they just turned right around and took them out of your trade or raised the sales price.