Just ordered my 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrukBoatTruk

Reaction score
Is there a DR in the house? I need my head examined, just ordered my second Raptor, 2014 S-Crew, Terrain, 801A, 55G, 55R, 76F, 96P. Priority "13".

The part I do not like is $1,195 destination and delivery, $824 advertisement, and $124.92 for fuel. That is a total of $2,143.92 in BS charges. Everyone else paying the BS charges?

Mark

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a DR in the house? I need my head examined, just ordered my second Raptor, 2014 S-Crew, Terrain, 801A, 55G, 55R, 76F, 96P. Priority "13".

The part I do not like is $1,195 destination and delivery, $824 advertisement, and $124.92 for fuel. That is a total of $2,143.92 in BS charges. Everyone else paying the BS charges?

Mark

Its hard to argue with the BS charges when you are getting it at close to invoice.

What does the priority number mean? mine is "10"

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only charge you should have to pay is the destination charge. The other charges are total BS! What did you pay below MSRP?

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I misspoke. I just ordered my 2014 and I said the same thing as I tried to work down the doc fees and some other BS fees. They basically told me to be happy since I am getting the truck at just over invoice.

So my comment was more relevant to my situation as I have no clue what you paid. Just speaking out without additional details.

D

Deleted member 12951

Actually those are what are on my order too. Except Adv was $882, varies by state. I will upload my DORA in a few. I asked the same question here also and everyone responded that everyone pays those.

I got $50 over the invoice price plus some definitely BS fees; Admin Fee of $249 and $150 for TTL processing. Figured it was still $449 over invoice (if we still count the Fuel, Dest/Del and Adv Fee).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Mark

I got lucky when ordering my 13' my dealer didn't charge me any of that garbage. Not even a gas charge. I think he was impressed by how much I knew and how little shit I would take so he didn't even try.

OP
OP
T

TrukBoatTruk

Reaction score
I am excited about finally getting the color/equipment I wanted. My 2013 Black S-Crew was bought off the lot back in March. Was lured to the lot thinking they had a terrain in stock...arrived to find out they sold it 2 months before. Kinda pissed me off. Black is hell to keep clean, when you want it clean.

I had to throw in the "when you want it clean" to avoid being flamed from those who believe it should live in the mud at all times...

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The destination and advertisement seem BS...But delivery and fuel are actual costs. I don't see how those are BS