Just installed Whipple 3.8L on my 2024 R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this what is being referred to?

It is very cool. Let's you post times and log against others with similar vehicles. I once timed my neighbor Beatrice when the new Whataburger opened.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would hold off until tuning is dialed. No one that dropped the cash for the current set up wants to list any times as the performance increase is not worth the squeeze at this time. I was able to get the answers I was looking for on another group and despite what the dyno shows it’s still not performing the way it could with proper tuning. The Whipple SC is certainly capable of more but the tuning is just not there yet IMHO. In time will it be one of the go to set ups for max performance, 100%, but until then I’m going to keep my money where it is.

I’m willing to bet that you could take a stock R, remove the speed limiter and you would be where the current Whipple kit trucks are sitting now for 0-60 and 1/4 times. (See attached photo).
Forgive me being a noob; but what does a 100mph limiter have to do with 0-60 times? Sure the car would be faster with smaller tires. But what does this whipple look like as the car currently is with the 37s. I understand it can add about 250hp with its current tune; are you saying it should be more? Even at that number though it’s a huge gain and I’m trying to understand how that actually plays out IRL. if you told me this would gain a second to 60mph then that’s one thing, but if it’s gonna shave tenths of a second that’s another. I’m just trying to gauge its overall effect. Thank you

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptors are trucks.

You can unbolt the bed from the frame. You can put a service body on it if you wanted.

They are not cars.