Just installed Whipple 3.8L on my 2024 R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vin# and Calibration Strategy Codes from the top of the PCM are both needed to build the Tune.

Whipple also uploads your calibration on Fords server to insure you don’t have any difficulties I. The future as a result of any over the air or manual updates.
If this in fact true... better for the end user. Just seems a little too good to be true. Esp that last part.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I need to know why people drop 10k on a Whipple SC “upgrade” but I have yet to see anyone post any time slips/draggy times showing actual proof of performance gains. Lots of claims but nothing to support them, something is very odd
Did you ever watch Home Improvement, with Tim "The Toolman" Taylor? That, and money to burn, is what I suspect...lol.

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whipple Superchargers are "bulletproof" for reals: and they have a great customer service team, along with a host of techs "in house" 200.gif and they are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about anything from A-Z.

I'm a fan. :peace: