Just called my dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cage1993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lux also includes power folding mirrors, dual AC controls, trailer brake controller, 10 way power seats on both sides, and yes upgrade Sony sound system - I would guess it has to do with the Sony "upgrade" included in the Lux to match the Sony nav w/ Sony speakers? does seem kind of stupid though

OP
OP
V

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lux also includes power folding mirrors, dual AC controls, trailer brake controller, 10 way power seats on both sides, and yes upgrade Sony sound system - I would guess it has to do with the Sony "upgrade" included in the Lux to match the Sony nav w/ Sony speakers? does seem kind of stupid though

Yeah I think so. I will put a sub in there and remote start for < 600 total to make myself happy :)

Allthough when I get the truck I'm sure all worrys will be washed out the window :peace:

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Think resale as well. If you ever have to sell the truck, you'll have a much better chance with the luxury pkge and navigation in there.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A/C seats, heated seats, power folding mirrors, and Sony sound make luxury package all worth it.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the nave its self I think is a 2500 option I like the back up and front camera that is included in the luxury pack to be on the big screen in the middle makes backing up nice and hooking up boat nice