Johnny_bravo00 Build, mods and maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Johnny_bravo00
Reaction score
My mom, my Dad, my Brother and I all drive Ford trucks and we've all bought from the same place, and the same guy at Summit.
Combined, its probably close to 30-40 trucks over 15 years. Needless to say, they treat us well there.

OP
OP
Johnny_bravo00
Reaction score
Lots has happened over the past week and a half.
Took ownership, Grill was reassembled and put back on the truck.

The upper, middle and lower portions are ptm. The actual "grill" parts (the curvy line) was left the factory matte silver color.
thumbnail_IMG_8935.jpgthumbnail_IMG_8933.jpgthumbnail_IMG_8934.jpg

OP
OP
Johnny_bravo00
Reaction score
Truck was shipped off to get tints done.
Then had the immobilizer installed. This system is wicked. I have no doubt thieves will try and steal my $hit again, this will hopefully keep it in the driveway. I have a few other precautionary measures as well.

thumbnail_IMG_8888.jpg

OP
OP
Johnny_bravo00
Reaction score
Had the graphics teed up and ready to go. These are a way bigger "pita" than i had originally thought to install, I have some experience with laying decals as well. I trusted that they were precision cut, which they were and they turned out awesome. Nice little pop of color.

thumbnail_IMG_8936.jpgthumbnail_IMG_8937.jpgthumbnail_IMG_8939.jpgthumbnail_IMG_8940.jpg

OP
OP
Johnny_bravo00
Reaction score
Front of the truck got the treatment as well. The outer light decals were a royal pain in the butt to place, but so worth it to make that extra width stand out. I had everything cut in the Raw Aluminum color. Its very close to the modular bumper color in person. The pics make it show a little more white than it is.
thumbnail_IMG_8947.jpgthumbnail_IMG_8949.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8948.jpg

And finally, the "FORD" outline.

This was the whole reason I had the grill painted, was so that these decals would stand out that much more. It looks OEM, but also different than every other truck out there atm.

thumbnail_IMG_8950.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8970.jpg

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nicely done. You mean to tell me there are car thieves in Canada? I thought it was a nice, calm, serene place? Do you park on street? Was it stolen from a garage?

How did you paint the grill? Body shop did it same color as the truck? Is it now gloss black? Looks great. Cool license plate too.

as for the advice above on the lugs, solid advice. I've had them for years and even with impact wrenches, they've held up swapping from truck to truck. The OEM lugs swell and suck.