January Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
COVP does not apply to Raptor's. 2022 Raptors that were ordered on the day banks opened and a couple of weeks after are now just starting to arrive. So roughly 6 months it looks like, with that being said I wonder when 2023 ordering will start

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same position with regards to TRD Pro. No idea on either, LOL! Ordered Raptor 12/31/21, no VIN yet. No word on Pro deposit last summer.
No vin for me either. Toyota really effed up the Tundra Pro with no recovery/tow hooks and 1” less ground clearance (9.5”) from the prior pros due to the fugly front grill design. with a 68k base price it’s not very appealing anymore. I have a deposit on the pro as well but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna pass and just stick with the Raptor order

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this, I'm a 1/15 order dealer supposedly has allocation. They already have 3 2022s in production.

Oxford white with 801a

I'm hoping to hear something by mid April.

Last edited:

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No vin for me either. Toyota really effed up the Tundra Pro with no recovery/tow hooks and 1” less ground clearance (9.5”) from the prior pros due to the fugly front grill design. with a 68k base price it’s not very appealing anymore. I have a deposit on the pro as well but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna pass and just stick with the Raptor order
I agree, but if the Pro is available and I still have no Raptor VIN, I am buying it! Can always trade for the Raptor if it ever comes to fruition. My deal is MSRP on both and most Toyota dealerships are charging ADM now as well. Might not lose anything on a trade in this market…

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, but if the Pro is available and I still have no Raptor VIN, I am buying it! Can always trade for the Raptor if it ever comes to fruition. My deal is MSRP on both and most Toyota dealerships are charging ADM now as well. Might not lose anything on a trade in this market…
What you are saying makes sense. Sales tax in my state is the killer

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you still have one on order, I wouldn't lose the spot. Still buy the **** but keep your place in line. You can always bail on it but you don't want to wait all over again.

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you still have one on order, I wouldn't lose the spot. Still buy the **** but keep your place in line. You can always bail on it but you don't want to wait all over again.
I’m gonna keep both orders and see what happens. TRD Pro is at msrp and is in Lunar Rock which is a very popular color. Raptor is 5k ADM. I have my fingers crossed for the Raptor. I always wanted a Raptor so I’m gonna ride it out no matter how long it takes