It Lives!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Greg, Joe and I recognized your design as soon as we saw it... Looks great on Chris's truck.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

RPG COREY

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Another Raptor Retrofit light set. Guys these are really nice kits. Very well done.

The orange "halos" are wired into the corner markers. When the corner markers come on, so do they.

They look awesome. ;)

Highly recommended to anyone in the market.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's gonna break my heart seeing that nice candy paint job I did get all scratched up. I worked on it 3 days straight with no sleep last week.

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing my ass off! It is a Raptor! It looks like you better take all those nice pics now before he goes off-roading.:lol2:

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing my ass off! It is a Raptor! It looks like you better take all those nice pics now before he goes off-roading.:lol2:

**** that, every truck was perfect at one time. I will beat the shit out of this truck, and btw, straight panels are for *******.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
**** that, every truck was perfect at one time. I will beat the shit out of this truck, and btw, straight panels are for *******.
Haha I like that attitude..when I'm off-road with my buddies in the truck they can't believe the way I drive..my responses to them is usually it's a raptor not a Lexus I'm going to drive it like a raptor. A trucks a tool to me!

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey man! I knew this was gonna happen anyway. It's all good! I'll just turn my head as you do it is all. LOL!