Is there a AMB thread ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s exact truck I ordered , looks great . Yeah I know it will be hard to maintain.
A good ceramic coat will help. If you’re into PPF it will as well.

Mines going in for Ceramic on the 7th.

OP
OP
C

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll add a few of mine for you to check out. Color is fabulous, but it’s gonna be high maintenance for sure…
After seeing your I’m glad I went with the Graphics . Are you leaving it stock ? I can’t make up my mind stock or Mods ? The AMB pops for sure

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After seeing your I’m glad I went with the Graphics . Are you leaving it stock ? I can’t make up my mind stock or Mods ? The AMB pops for sure
I freakin love the graphics on the AMB. Very subtle in their approach. And I like to keep my vehicles mostly stock. One of the reasons I love the raptor is she comes ready to roll off the showroom floor. Tint (AZ it’s a must), and ceramic coat are my first ‘mods’. Will add some light to the front for night desert runs and figure out something for the bed to mount some off-road stuff, but that’s about it for me

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
AMB is a beautiful color but it will be as much work as black. I would consider PPF or ceramic to limit the swirls and scratches in the paint. But damn it looks good.

MrStevie714

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up a week ago, it's going in for full nose ppf and tint hopefully in a couple weeks. I love the color, definitely changes between sun and shade.IMG_2158.jpeg
IMG_2159.jpeg