How To Install side vent accent lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Waterfowler, you need more love. Thanks for making a bunch of awesome DIY videos. Your RAM 3rd brake light install helped me a bunch and I'm stoked you’re part of the Raptor community.
Thanks for the kind words. That was arguably the most complicated video for the Ram. Hope to do one for the Raptor soon!

alockbox

Reaction score
Wondering if I could ask you for some help here I cannot find the answer to anywhere. I installed the same vent lights you had, wired to the marker lights on a 24. The wire color and location is different. The harness seems to be more towards the passenger side than centered. I was able to get it to work perfectly and plan to post what I did.

But before I do, I’m attempting to install the running board lights too. As per f150leds support, the correct wiring on a 24 is accessing the harness in the floor panel of the rear drivers side, thin black with purple stripe for ground and thin gray with purple stripe for power. I was unable to get this to work. Any ideas on what else to try? Any access to a wiring diagram for the 24s? Thank you