In Production, Now Built "produced"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. 210810 is the date so Aug10. I assume thats what FP rep meant when he said finished on Aug10... Time will tell. I plan on updating this to "built" when I get that.
Also, I assume the number by it, 2809, is the blend number assigned. Does that mean thats its place in line that day? Can anyone in the "know" explain what exactly that means?

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, I assume the number by it, 2809, is the blend number assigned. Does that mean thats its place in line that day? Can anyone in the "know" explain what exactly that means?
Blend date should be the day it is built... Broncos take a day. The rotation number is a sequence number from 0001-8999. Doesn't really help since we don't have many others.

On the bronco forum we tracked the rotation number to estimate what build they were on. The number on the broncos were also mixed with ranger rotation numbers since MAP builds both

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blend date should be the day it is built... Broncos take a day. The rotation number is a sequence number from 0001-8999. Doesn't really help since we don't have many others.

On the bronco forum we tracked the rotation number to estimate what build they were on. The number on the broncos were also mixed with ranger rotation numbers since MAP builds both
Makes sense and I assume my 2809 number is mixed with standard F150s so no telling when that day.

Excited! Hopefully I'll have a "BUILT" one by end of tomorrow then!

ashleyg

Reaction score
Regardless of Blend date your truck may sit on a lot waiting qc or other "parts" I had a blend date of 7/19 for my bronco, shows as "produced", but hasn't shipped yet. Typically, trucks are built on blend date, and will show as "built" on the tracker when it is shipped. My tracker still shows "in production". dealer says it is "produced".

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regardless of Blend date your truck may sit on a lot waiting qc or other "parts" I had a blend date of 7/19 for my bronco, shows as "produced", but hasn't shipped yet. Typically, trucks are built on blend date, and will show as "built" on the tracker when it is shipped. My tracker still shows "in production". dealer says it is "produced".
Bronco and Raptor are completely different animals.....excuse the pun LOL. Can't compare the production or delivery times.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, guess we will find out. I know the PA Raptor last week was built-delivered in about 1 week. Fingers crossed