Iconic Silver Club Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBCTX

Reaction score
Best angle yet…power steps survived 2050 miles in Baja over all types of terrain. If we had caught mud they likely would have been caked up and stuck closed. Now the bed cover did not make it back in one piece. I’m going no cover next time. Truck is complete PPF so I wasn’t worried about rocks spitting up and if a large one did…welp…memories!
IMG_8887.jpeg

77Raptor

Reaction score
Looks nice. Just curious, which bed cover do you have and what happened to it that it didn't survive Baja? I'm hoping to go sometime next year if I can pull it off. I have a Retrax Pro MX cover and wondered about the twisting/flexing of the bed on a trip like that.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baja is super hard on bed covers. I had a Truxedo Pro X15 fail the last day of my 1st trip. After talking with the Exo crew, it sounds like there are a lot of failures due to what you stated….all the flexing and bending. After that 1st failure, I’ve always removed mine for Baja. Luckily, Truxedo sent me a new one after I sent pictures

77Raptor

Reaction score
Baja is super hard on bed covers. I had a Truxedo Pro X15 fail the last day of my 1st trip. After talking with the Exo crew, it sounds like there are a lot of failures due to what you stated….all the flexing and bending. After that 1st failure, I’ve always removed mine for Baja. Luckily, Truxedo sent me a new one after I sent pictures
Good to know. Thank you! (I wonder if those bed reinforcement brackets would be enough to prevent Baja bed cover failures...)

RJackson

Reaction score
1715216840037.jpeg
It’s been 7 months since I got her and never posted a pic in the IS thread. 2022 with no moonroof…my preferred spec. Love this truck…best color out there.