I may be interested in selling my OEM 37” KO2 with 2300 miles on them…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bashby

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good one. I have two and never had that problem. Maybe sell the Raptor instead and get some extra help?
This guy has too much time on his hands. I thought this forum was for Raptor owners to collaborate and BS with each other as a community of enthusiasts. Point him to the right forum and leave it at that. Keyboard warriors should not have a voice here and making personal attacks certainly is unacceptable. Love the forum, but guys like this just this are here just to disrupt. SMFH.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This guy has too much time on his hands. I thought this forum was for Raptor owners to collaborate and BS with each other as a community of enthusiasts. Point him to the right forum and leave it at that. Keyboard warriors should not have a voice here and making personal attacks certainly is unacceptable. Love the forum, but guys like this just this are here just to disrupt. SMFH.
Im glad you used your 8th post to identify me as a keyboard warrior.
Now if you don't excuse me I have some other posts to make.
giphy (1).gif

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
200.gif

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks-clippy-1701716106991.jpg