Howdy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
biznite

biznite

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Hope no one was injured in your accident. I'm not sure you'll be slowing down much, especially now that you can easily hit the dirt!

What tires are you running?
Thank you! It’s great to be amongst the good company of the Raptoids!

Yeah I was incredibly fortunate with regards to the accident, hadn’t swapped the summers for winters yet and it was 45 degrees out. Got a little spirited on the way home from work and when I hit the brakes to slow down the mp ss’s turned to ice skates and i wedged the it b/w two trees at about 45-50 mph. Inches in either direction and lord knows how different the outcome would have been. I walked away with some scratches, a bloodied nose from the airbag, and my left wrist hasn’t quite been the same since. havent played golf yet so fingers crossed I can still swing a club. Sad thing is I had really big plans for the focus rs, as it sat it was pushing 375whp and I was getting ready to go big turbo, dp, fuel injection kit that would have put it at 475who. Forged internals on a fresh long block was in the budget a little further down the road. and it sucks bc I had brand new Michelin x-ice mounted to my winter wheels which had i put on, the accident never would have happened. Such is life right

Dealer mounted some new Goodyear Territory MT’s. Not what I would’ve installed but they do get the job done I suppose <shrug>

Attachments

• 88108B6D-FDCA-4BC3-B0A2-85BD8ECA2613.jpeg
    88108B6D-FDCA-4BC3-B0A2-85BD8ECA2613.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 19C82AF1-BDC7-4580-9EB3-C9E60D2AC499.jpeg
    19C82AF1-BDC7-4580-9EB3-C9E60D2AC499.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 9F31C266-1451-492D-A178-8CA20DB1CC85.jpeg
    9F31C266-1451-492D-A178-8CA20DB1CC85.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
biznite

biznite

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, I think @Donovan has pretty much encapsulated the sentiment.

#OneLessprius

Get some pics once you get that primer coat painted over :p
when I bought it I had in mind to wrap it, so I’ll allow your slander sir xD but the paint looks eerily similar to the stealth grey on my focus rs, almost like it was fate

OP
OP
biznite

biznite

Reaction score
Nice truck. Hope you enjoy the ride.
Thanks, I’m definitely enjoying! Actually averaging 18.5 mpg, so just kinda grandpa driving it everywhere tbh. i came super close to buying an 1984 chevy k20 with a new 454ho. glad i came to my senses. the raptor is a super nice truck

OP
OP
biznite

biznite

Reaction score
Nice color! I wanted the leadfoot color badly but couldn't find one in my price range
i swear I actually thought I had the metallic grey, but you’re right it’s called lead foot. the color code cannot be far off from the stealth grey, looks very similar to me. and yeah I feel you about the budget. its absolutely insane how much people are asking for them. I paid 6 grand under msrp with 60k miles. and it was the best price I could find

Rep732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad on the price and mines the magnetic metallic color, not sure if there's a different grey . I was told I got a good deal on mine but who knows, I paid 66k for mine with 35k miles and it's a 19 i did see at one point the dealer was asking 71k for mine. This raptor market is crazy right now

EccentricRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! :D Beautiful Raptor - love the gray with the graphics on the bedsides!

Sorry about your old car though - it looked like a cool ride! Glad you're ok though!! A vehicle can be replaced but a life cannot. Hopefully your wrist won't hold you back with playing golf.