How to strap this down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustACowboy64

Reaction score
Ive read a few horror stories about this and feel like I better avoid it. Im not patient enough for it ...

I thought about cropping my feet out ... then remembered a comment like this was coming... it was a decision :troll3: If i wasn't wearing sock I woulda cropped it :snoopfacepalm:
Maybe you should have cropped out those sandals or whatever they are called, going from the Prius to the Raptor I am side is a chore.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe someone already mentioned but use a ratchet strap between the box links and over the kennel

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 458772
View attachment 458773
View attachment 458774

Not 1, not 2, but 3 yellow cards for sandals and sox showing in all 3 of your pictures! ! !
JAYZUS!! we don’t want to see those gnarly feet.
;-)
We could be wrong… maybe it’s like a signature thing? And every photo gets his signature mannequin foot with sock and a sandal. My family b i t c h i n g about my feet… especially if I s t r a p o n the Tevas. Ima get me a fake foot too. Start sticking that fkr in family photos, etc.
1719860902435.png