How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
03SVT, as my German heritage would say, "we have ways"

Nah, I'll share... I my estimate we have 3 tools and as to not bog the same one down, over and over, rotate asking dealer, calling SVT (very nice guys) and the occasional Blood request. If you can get rail car info, there are some other ways to track through automated phone mesages, DO NOT talk to actual folks as we could wear out a welcome.... There is more info for this I think it was on the regular F150 forum.
Okay, Yoda out!
OSP

Wait, I can't do it to ya, I used the FORCE!!!! LOL

Or was it the Oracle? I forget now!!!

Miss Cleao was no help at all......

Last edited:

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
03SVT, as my German heritage would say, "we have ways"

Nah, I'll share... I my estimate we have 3 tools and as to not bog the same one down, over and over, rotate asking dealer, calling SVT (very nice guys) and the occasional Blood request. If you can get rail car info, there are some other ways to track through automated phone mesages, DO NOT talk to actual folks as we could wear out a welcome.... There is more info for this I think it was on the regular F150 forum.
Okay, Yoda out!
OSP

Wait, I can't do it to ya, I used the FORCE!!!! LOL

So the million dollar question... who will cough up a railcar number?

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Google is your friend... lots of good info here: Rail Car Tracking? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know, do ALL trucks ship by Rail?

Reason why I ask is that I'm 4 hours from Dearborn, seems like it would be logistically simpler to just put it on a truck headed this way.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anybody know, do ALL trucks ship by Rail?

Reason why I ask is that I'm 4 hours from Dearborn, seems like it would be logistically simpler to just put it on a truck headed this way.

Not 100% dealers within *** miles are shipped by truck... Everything else is shipped to one of the 4 mixing centers (Kansas city, fostoria, shelbyville, west chicago) from there the vehicles are unloaded and reloaded for final destination.

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. As of yesterday my truck is passing thru NJ. almost home! come to poppa!!

eta 28th. built on the 12th, released on the 13th, and received by shipping co 14th. would be nice to get her this weekend

Last edited:

deg

Reaction score
2013 Order

Ordered on Jan 21st, 2013(Long Island Dealer). Called 1800FORDSVT and as of Feb 25, 2013 all they can tell me is it is in Processing and Unscheduled. He said once in build it would be 4-6 weeks depending on size of dealership. So I'm most likely looking at at least 3 months from time of order.