How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so there is a car carrier parked every night near a park by my house that is always loaded with new Fords. For the last 5 months when I pass by it every morning I think to myself that maybe someday I will see mine on there haha !!

well sure as shit look what is on it's way to my dealership today

rraptor2.jpg

rraptor.jpg

CLM

Reaction score
Cool! I've been very calm until this week. Knowing its 53 miles from the dealer and having to wait is killing me!!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so there is a car carrier parked every night near a park by my house that is always loaded with new Fords. For the last 5 months when I pass by it every morning I think to myself that maybe someday I will see mine on there haha !!

well sure as shit look what is on it's way to my dealership today

rraptor2.jpg

rraptor.jpg

Awesome! That's my truck too!! Well...it will be in a few weeks!!! Congrats!

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. the dealership is an hour away, so no small coincidence and I just think it's a good sign. I pick her up tomorrow in the middle of a nor'easter :headbang:

CLM

Reaction score
Just got word from my sales guy that my truck arrived yesterday!!! I had a little heads up from bkiggins that there might be a white Raptor on the lot, but my sales guy was off yesterday.
Going to pick it up on Friday, will post pictures asap.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Almost forgot the point of this thread. Built on Feb 19th, Arrived at dealer on March 5th. So 14 days for shipping.