How long “in production” were you guys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full Boat 37 - Blend Date of 9/4 - Been sitting 'In Production' since a few days before that.
Anyone else have "special order" on bottom of window sticker? Mine does

westwind

Reaction score
Built 08/25, has been marked shipped. Delivery date range 09/08-09/14.

I saw mention of palsapp.com and entered the vin, it shows a freight bill number and status is “pending” but have no idea what that means.

Reading posts here has me pretty excited to get in the drivers seat. I’m pretty patient generally but y’all have me pretty stirred up.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full Boat 37 - Blend Date of 9/4 - Been sitting 'In Production' since a few days before that.
Anyone else have "special order" on bottom of window sticker? Mine does
Yes, a bunch do, Special Order just means that it is a retail order and not a stock order.

mpd510

Reaction score
My dealer is convinced it shipped and is just not being updated. They are supposed to get it this week. I will keep you guys updated.
keep us updated, please. Mine is still showing in production. My dealer and FP said it was built on 8-19 and it's possible that it was shipped and the tracker was not updated. my buddy had one built the same day, same dealership. the order number is 1 away from mine and vin is 1 digit lower than mine and his is showing shipped. both are the exact same build other than the color. No add ons (bed liners or covers) to delay.

NORCALgen3

Reaction score
keep us updated, please. Mine is still showing in production. My dealer and FP said it was built on 8-19 and it's possible that it was shipped and the tracker was not updated. my buddy had one built the same day, same dealership. the order number is 1 away from mine and vin is 1 digit lower than mine and his is showing shipped. both are the exact same build other than the color. No add ons (bed liners or covers) to delay.
From what I’ve heard is it is likely shipped. They have not been good at tracking. Mine is in the same “limbo” online.

jgibson21

Reaction score
Try using the bronco6g tracker.

Mine updated to built sometime in the last 24 hours since I only check once a day now.

Window sticker appeared 8/19 with blend of 8/26. Ford order tracker showed in production 08/30 and built on 9/9 and delivery eta moved from 9/30 to 10/02
I had a window sticker for the longest time. It went into production on 7/26.