How long “in production” were you guys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgibson21

Reaction score
Blend date of 8/19, still showing “In Production” on the tracker. According to Ford Performance chat it hasn’t been released from the plant yet.

In reading on the F150Gen14 site there were trucks built in August that are waiting on chips to be installed so I am beginning to wonder if that is the holdup.
My dealer said my shows to be in storage and he believes it’s for that reason.

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still "in production" My dealer and FP both can see that it was built on 8-19 with no update since. FP said that they can see that there is no "parts hold" so that is good. However, they don't know why it has not shipped. He did say that sometimes they don't get updated when they ship. Basically, it's a guessing game at this point.
That's the exact position I am in and my build date was 8-17. My dealer told me 3 days ago he expected it in a day or two hopefully. Still no sign of it.

NORCALgen3

Reaction score
That's the exact position I am in and my build date was 8-17. My dealer told me 3 days ago he expected it in a day or two hopefully. Still no sign of it.
Ditto, build date of 8/20, confirmed produced with no hold. 35 with power tech, moon roof, and spray in. The dealer is convinced it will show up any day now. Tracker says still in production. Hurry up and wait for now I guess.

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto, build date of 8/20, confirmed produced with no hold. 35 with power tech, moon roof, and spray in. The dealer is convinced it will show up any day now. Tracker says still in production. Hurry up and wait for now I guess.
See my latest update on this thread.