Houston Coffee & Cars / Lost Highway 87

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
11TUXSCREW

11TUXSCREW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's cool man no big deal I'll be at the february event. I did go down to crystal beach and drove the highway 87 trail and I had a blast. I won't be going this time because it's kinda far for me but if your free for the day it's a good ride.

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's cool man no big deal I'll be at the february event. I did go down to crystal beach and drove the highway 87 trail and I had a blast. I won't be going this time because it's kinda far for me but if your free for the day it's a good ride.

When and where is the February event?

OP
OP
11TUXSCREW

11TUXSCREW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck doesn't have to be clean to go its not like they give out trophys or anything it's just a meet with all kinds of cars and everyone is really cool. As far as the location there is a link on the first page. I am gonna get there around 7 and park on the grass.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Oh and it's the first Saturday of every month and that will be febuary 4th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs