Hood wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the blue and black, every time i see it! plus that bumper looks bad ass too...

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our truck.
IMG_6060_zpsfad9d53e.jpg

All of the art work and design was done in house.. They worked very close with us to get exactly what we wanted.

This is the co-drive of the race trucks Wrap. wiz1500
Also wrapped be Designs & Signs
307.jpg

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wrap looks good...I like the blue and raptor graphics...just enough to break up the black..really sharp and clean

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some opinions,

Priced a hood wrap today in black. Then I'm talking to my friend and he says "why not do a gunmetal to match the bumpers and flares" well great now I can't decide.. Comments?

Going on a tux blk.. Wrapped right to the grille. Same idea as Fred but grey.

OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need some opinions,

Priced a hood wrap today in black. Then I'm talking to my friend and he says "why not do a gunmetal to match the bumpers and flares" well great now I can't decide.. Comments?

Going on a tux blk.. Wrapped right to the grille. Same idea as Fred but grey.

That might look sweet

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Just got mine installed on Friday. The guys over at Designs N Signs are great! But seeing the 'Fred' mod, now I kind of wish I got the lower bumper piece as well.

That's sick. I think it would be cool to have white claw marks down the front of mine cause the truck is white. Or just a monster sticker haha

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Here is a mockup:

Is that supposed to be carbon fiber

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Designs N Signs is great people. They cut my 2012+ bed graphics as well as the "fred" mod for the hood. I have a stock cutout of the hood to replace the "fred" mod but hadn't had a chance to install it yet.

IMG_7988.jpg
IMG_8038.jpg
IMG_8028.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KY7FWB