Holiday Special!!! Put it on your christmas list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm.. I have been trying to figure out what to get myself for xmas. This is definitely what I want! Especially since my my stock bumper is bent and my stock skid plate is smashed in.

Anyone want to buy a Ford Racing Light bar with 4 KC lights??? It's in perfect condition!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
hmmm.. I have been trying to figure out what to get myself for xmas. This is definitely what I want! Especially since my my stock bumper is bent and my stock skid plate is smashed in.

Anyone want to buy a Ford Racing Light bar with 4 KC lights??? It's in perfect condition!

Save the KC's and throw 'em on an ADD bumper...might even save you a few bucks???

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
since my my stock bumper is bent and my stock skid plate is smashed in.

I'm sure you and I aren't the only ones with tweaked skid plates and bumpers (when the skid plate gets dished it it will tweak the bumper).

Have Ryan at ADD put two mounting tabs on the driver's and passenger's sides, on the underside of their bumper, and mount your KC's there. If you go with the LED lightbar your Raptor will be able to duel the sun!