Highlighted posts from Friday, Jul. 02, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 01, 2021 * 27 posts * 1,122 views
LPZML said: Hopefully this doesnt affect us but its something we should worry about. [link] Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 14 posts * 450 views
KevoUsmc said: Count me in! I have a bunch of Lego Star Wars sets already on display, this would be a fun addition! The wife also got me this for my desk in lieu of waiting for the new truck ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 12 posts * 389 views
CJ Knipper said: Driving a '17 Raptor that I picked up a year ago and just KBB'd her to find out that I could trade in for around $60-63k... am I crazy not to pocket that money and try and get ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 10 posts * 425 views
laxmike32 said: I added my VIN to my ford account and found this, I hadn't seen it posted before. If it is already out there feel free to delete this post Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 11 posts * 177 views
raptordan2021 said: Anyone have experience with Ford Credit for financing the raptor loan? I was planning on getting pre-approved with navy since they've done me well in the past but was not sure ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 5 posts * 125 views
Patriot Drone said: Looking for feedback from anyone that has installed the Roush Powerpack on their Raptor. I know that COBB and Goosetuned are options and I am looking at those as well but I would ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 97 views
John M said: They are a blast. You have to keep it tight though. It's a single track along a ridge line with nasty drop off on both sides and the cactus are unforgiving on your tires :) Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 5 posts * 157 views
RadRaptor said: I got an allocation for a 21 and am either going to sell or trade my 19 Gen II, 20K miles. I put a cobb Stage 2 kit and tune on it at about 8K miles... never any issues and quite ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 124 views
TXTransplant said: Just curious what's been the overall experience with getting dealers to cover this issuer per TSB 21-2119? My 2017 is currently in the shop and diagnosed as having the issue. I'm ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 118 views
Marc Mazza said: I own a 2020 with 9000 miles. My plan was to get a plan before the 3/36 ends. On there website it says "Remember all Ford Protect plans start at the vehicles original retail date ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...