Hey y'all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet looking ride m'lady. I tried to get one for my wife but she opted for the Explorer ST instead. Even though she loves the Raptor, it is intimidating to drive. I remember when I first took delivery of mine. It's stance and extra 6" certainly has a feel of it's own. Did not take long to get quite comfortable with her though. If you can, by all means do the Ford Performance School. Really fun and helps understand just how sweet your new Raptor is.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Previously drove a '14 Gen1-->stupid SUV--> '19 Gen2-->another stupid SUV--> and now the bestest husband in the world bought a '24 Gen3 plebeian 801A for me to drive! Have lurked (non registered) on the forum for its knowledge base since 2015-ish and after using the site for over a year to research the newest gen and using the Gen 3 delivery guide checklist (yeah them fuses needed to be seated better!) figured I would register and say thanks/hello!

Love the new truck but definitely gonna take some getting used to-- haven't driven a Raptor in 2 years but the Gen 3 seems way more.. substantial. Pray for me, I'm female and blonde. But never wrecked either of the other Raptors. :)

Pics or it didn't happen:
View attachment 466806
miss this one dearly:
View attachment 466807
throwin' it back:
View attachment 466808

Figured next time I get the stupid urge to trade into a dinky POS SUV, I'll come here and look at all the cool things you all are doing with your trucks and remind myself that I ***need*** the workers at Starbucks to be in awe of me for my vehicle choices.
Female and blonde getting an awesome Raptor from Husband while he’s driving a plain old mustang. Something does not seem right.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Previously drove a '14 Gen1-->stupid SUV--> '19 Gen2-->another stupid SUV--> and now the bestest husband in the world bought a '24 Gen3 plebeian 801A for me to drive! Have lurked (non registered) on the forum for its knowledge base since 2015-ish and after using the site for over a year to research the newest gen and using the Gen 3 delivery guide checklist (yeah them fuses needed to be seated better!) figured I would register and say thanks/hello!

Love the new truck but definitely gonna take some getting used to-- haven't driven a Raptor in 2 years but the Gen 3 seems way more.. substantial. Pray for me, I'm female and blonde. But never wrecked either of the other Raptors. :)

Pics or it didn't happen:
View attachment 466806
miss this one dearly:
View attachment 466807
throwin' it back:
View attachment 466808

Figured next time I get the stupid urge to trade into a dinky POS SUV, I'll come here and look at all the cool things you all are doing with your trucks and remind myself that I ***need*** the workers at Starbucks to be in awe of me for my vehicle choices.
Congrats on the new Raptor and welcome to the forum!