Hey y'all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Previously drove a '14 Gen1-->stupid SUV--> '19 Gen2-->another stupid SUV--> and now the bestest husband in the world bought a '24 Gen3 plebeian 801A for me to drive! Have lurked (non registered) on the forum for its knowledge base since 2015-ish and after using the site for over a year to research the newest gen and using the Gen 3 delivery guide checklist (yeah them fuses needed to be seated better!) figured I would register and say thanks/hello!

Love the new truck but definitely gonna take some getting used to-- haven't driven a Raptor in 2 years but the Gen 3 seems way more.. substantial. Pray for me, I'm female and blonde. But never wrecked either of the other Raptors. :)

Pics or it didn't happen:
IMG_5365.jpeg
miss this one dearly:
59052371941__857B8693-8F79-464D-B57A-F62C0A29AC9D.JPG
throwin' it back:
IMG_0847.JPG

Figured next time I get the stupid urge to trade into a dinky POS SUV, I'll come here and look at all the cool things you all are doing with your trucks and remind myself that I ***need*** the workers at Starbucks to be in awe of me for my vehicle choices.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius
#TwoLessprius - Mustang & the Rap

Wow.....this covered everything.
Well, there’s one thing
Have lurked (non registered) on the forum for its knowledge base since 2015-ish and after using the site for over a year to research the newest gen and using the Gen 3 delivery guide checklist (yeah them fuses needed to be seated better!) figured I would register and say thanks/hello!

200.gif
For stalking.
Seriously, lurking for 9 years ! ! ! ! That is some next level snooping right there
;-)

But yeah, otherwise, bases covered.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice! That 13/14 Shelby GT500!!! One of my favorite Mustangs...had 6 Mustangs myself. You on SVTP? I'm mysticsvt over there.

OP
OP
L
Reaction score
Wow.....this covered everything.

Welcome to FRF!

Where at in Ga?
Thanks! About 40 minutes south of Macon.
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius
#TwoLessprius - Mustang & the Rap

Well, there’s one thing

View attachment 466810
For stalking.
Seriously, lurking for 9 years ! ! ! ! That is some next level snooping right there
;-)

But yeah, otherwise, bases covered.
Apologies! The search function here is much better than googling "ford raptor forum [insert topic]" and clicking on the links. Could've been doing this for years now! I don't have much to add, just here for the knowledge.
Welcome! Nice! That 13/14 Shelby GT500!!! One of my favorite Mustangs...had 6 Mustangs myself. You on SVTP? I'm mysticsvt over there.
That was my husband's favorite Mustang (he's only had 4) and it is tragically no longer in our family. He now drives a regular GT. One day I look for him to buy another 2013-14. Getting rid of that car was one of his biggest regrets. I'll tell him about that forum!!

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! About 40 minutes south of Macon.

Apologies! The search function here is much better than googling "ford raptor forum [insert topic]" and clicking on the links. Could've been doing this for years now! I don't have much to add, just here for the knowledge.

That was my husband's favorite Mustang (he's only had 4) and it is tragically no longer in our family. He now drives a regular GT. One day I look for him to buy another 2013-14. Getting rid of that car was one of his biggest regrets. I'll tell him about that forum!!
So, like Americus or Cordele or Arabi?