Help me fund a 2017 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess you'll have to work for yours like the rest of us lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like most of us, maybe not all of us. I'm pretty sure some of us here have parents with deep pockets that helped buy toys. I thought I read it on some other post.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Millenials....payments....lol:

Attachments

• 9446.jpg
    9446.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 52

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what do we get out of it.?. I have a lawn to mow, garage needs cleaning, truck really needs a bath. I have a ton of dessert sand in my ears that maybe you can help with.

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont usually like to call people out but in this case I have to. @kflakes15 if this was actually a joke why would you say things like this in other threads? If you cant afford the truck dont buy it, if you have to "joke around" and ask people for money you probably shouldnt be spending $70k on a truck. Dont make our generation look bad by begging for money.

I myself am 24 years old, I have been saving for the past year and a half and will be putting down $25k and then paying $1k a month for the next 42 months to pay off my truck EARLY. I work for my money and would never ask for money.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 11.35.26 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 11.35.26 AM.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So this was a joke for all of you out there who are wondering. If you check the gofundme page is non-existent anymore. I dont know why the hell my name came up as Kevin for who ever said that. That page was created in a few minutes and not check for any sort of spelling, as many others have pointed out. I wanted to have a little fun, maybe ease the tensions of people waiting for these bloody things.

I do in fact have a raptor reserved, Lightning blue SCREW. Sorry for all the commotion folks, I could of threw some political horse crap out here and i dont think it would of gotten half the response this did. :specialed:

So, you're saying your spelling is truly that horrible? As someone who routinely interviews people for high paying jobs, I'd shoot you down on that alone.

It's a joke alright. Just not the joke you think it is. Take that down payment and reinvest in your education.

Status
Not open for further replies.