Help - Keep the 21 or get a 24/25.....Asking for your guys opinion/thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I would've kept the 21' almost everything after that has some option that has been removed. Ambient lighting, front torsen, digital readout, etc. However I do like the 24' refresh a whole lot more. Either way congrats on the new Raptor.

BigBlue20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your 21 has still the most content of the Gen3, you love it, have had no issues, it’s paid off, you’ve paid for 100k warranty, and it’s Velocity Blue! You’re gonna give all that up for heads up display and a couple of buttons? Unless you’re made of money keep driving what you’ve got until a significant update comes along.

If you can’t help yourself, keep leasing. Your truck is not like a house and building equity.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no way I would part with my '21. Too many "deletes" on all later models. Like you, I paid for that warranty and plan on using it......the entire 100k miles. I also have had a rig with the heads up. Was kinda cool but only from a bling aspect. The rig with the HUD did not have fancy gauges like my '21 either. If I really wanted a HUD, I would just add one. There are lots of aftermarket ones available. I personally believe the '21 was the best Raptor built so far.

TXchris

Reaction score
Yea both are 37’s. Thank you!
Lets see it! What color did you end up going with? I lucked out with my first 2024MY and I've owned Ford's all my life. The HUD is definitely a game-changer if you've never had one. Also love the red stitching that is in the 801/802 Package. Feels more premium. I got the carbonized grey and couldn't be happier. Only wish I had 37's but that is easily changeable.

OP
OP
gobluejd

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Lets see it! What color did you end up going with? I lucked out with my first 2024MY and I've owned Ford's all my life. The HUD is definitely a game-changer if you've never had one. Also love the red stitching that is in the 801/802 Package. Feels more premium. I got the carbonized grey and couldn't be happier. Only wish I had 37's but that is easily changeable.
I am picking it up tonight!!! I got Carbonized Gray as well. Graphics being removed and getting Ceramic Coat/Tint and PPF on hood wednesday.