Help - Keep the 21 or get a 24/25.....Asking for your guys opinion/thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I texted them and told them I’m good and keeping my 21. About 20 mins later salesman calls and asks what he can do to get this sale in at end of month. He came back at $34k out the door. I said my budget was $30k and I give him my truck. Said give him a few. Few minutes later he called me on speaker with GM. They say $32k. I said no, I am firm at $30k. GM says its end of month, and want to sell it and get mine. Asked if I’d do all my service there, I said of course. Met me at $30k! I took it. They came down $7k and change. I was like WTF. Couldn’t pass it up!
Well I texted them and told them I’m good and keeping my 21. About 20 mins later salesman calls and asks what he can do to get this sale in at end of month. He came back at $34k out the door. I said my budget was $30k and I give him my truck. Said give him a few. Few minutes later he called me on speaker with GM. They say $32k. I said no, I am firm at $30k. GM says its end of month, and want to sell it and get mine. Asked if I’d do all my service there, I said of course. Met me at $30k! I took it. They came down $7k and change. I was like WTF. Couldn’t pass it up!
Well played. By the math I’m assuming this is a 37 truck. I, in contrast, love the HUD and the black Recaros. The suspension is a step up as well. I would have done the same thing. Congratulations

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice deal and love that color! But did you you mean they were selling the truck originally for $1000 below MSRP instead of invoice. My rough math at $1000 below invoice plus TTL would be around $90k, so with trade @ $60k would be $30k in cash which was your original deal.

Last edited:

Zybane

Reaction score
Ya the original number would have to have been $1K below MSRP and not invoice, big difference. Especially if they came down another $7k.

OP
OP
gobluejd

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Nice deal and love that color! But did you you mean they were selling the truck for $1000 below MSRP instead of invoice. My rough math at $1000 below invoice plus TTL would be around $90k, so with trade @ $60k would be $30k in cash which was your original deal.
This is what it was when I declined.

Attachments

• IMG_0957.jpeg
    IMG_0957.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 9