Help! 2019 with B&O amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blusatriani

Reaction score
Could anyone help me with close up pics of the amp? I need the wiring colors for the connector. I found some pics on internet but needs to be higher quality. (The dealership had schematics but apparently they aren’t as clear as what is needed).
if you can text that would be best. 385-two zero one-9070
I believe a 2018 and 2019 with bang and olufson amplifier use the same connectors. Here’s a lower quality pic of what I need:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Are you trying to figure out which wire goes in each of the holes of the connector? This may help you. It is from the Zen Audio website.

1724787081944.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

blusatriani

Reaction score
Are you trying to figure out which wire goes in each of the holes of the connector? This may help you. It is from the Zen Audio website.

View attachment 464810
Thanks! I'll print this and give it to the mechanic.

Long story short on this vehicle: 2 years ago it was totaled and the original owner cut the wiring harness where it connect to the amp (assumedly had an aftermarket amp). Ford wanted $6200 to replace entire wiring harness inside cab. I found a highly recommended electrical guy to just wire it to new factory connectors for a few hundred bucks. But the factory connectors are all grey pig tail wires. I have schematics from people on here and that Ford supplied me but the electrical guy said they weren't very clear in this situation (He was talking electrical stuff and it was over my head). Took the truck to a mechanic and they are getting faults that it wasn't wired correctly.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like we know why you only spent a few hundred bucks. I already gave you the diagrams awhile back. Is the person you’re paying not competent enough to pull the diagrams from Ford? Sounds like he ordered the pigtail connectors but can’t figure out how to match the existing wires to the pigtail? The diagrams I sent you awhile ago back have the PIN numbers and connector labeled on them. I can probably get the connector pin outs tomorrow but why pay the guy doing the wiring?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

blusatriani

Reaction score
Sounds like we know why you only spent a few hundred bucks. I already gave you the diagrams awhile back. Is the person you’re paying not competent enough to pull the diagrams from Ford? Sounds like he ordered the pigtail connectors but can’t figure out how to match the existing wires to the pigtail? The diagrams I sent you awhile ago back have the PIN numbers and connector labeled on them. I can probably get the connector pin outs tomorrow but why pay the guy doing the wiring?
I do appreciate the info you provided. I printed it off and gave it to the electrical guy. The guy I paid is super busy and didn't really want to do it.

Might be possible that it was wired correctly and there's other problems somewhere else...

bmiracle

Reaction score
I recently upgraded my amp and changed the screen to an alpine. The upgraded amp is awesome. Find a reputable audio installer and they should be able to figure it out