Looking for a roll back tonneau cover for 2017 SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are some great options out there! Are you looking for a hard roll-up or a soft roll-up? What do you primarily use the truck for? Do you plan to add a rack?

OP
OP
SCAR911

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a lockable hard roll back that you can open and close with the tailgate up. I do have a chase rack but it won't work with any top. Stupid ADD design that holds the spare tire at an angle

OP
OP
SCAR911

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are some great options out there! Are you looking for a hard roll-up or a soft roll-up? What do you primarily use the truck for? Do you plan to add a rack?
Looking for a lockable hard roll back that you can open and close with the tailgate up. I do have a chase rack but it won't work with any top. Stupid ADD design that holds the spare tire at an angle

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some racks aren't easy to work with when adding a tonneau cover. It's a fight for space on the bed rails. I understand the struggle!

Sounds like you might be looking for a retractable tonneau cover, like the Retrax PRO MX Manual Retractable Tonneau Cover or the GatorTrax MX Manual Retractable Tonneau Cover. Feel free to PM me or email me- I'd be happy to help guide you through some options and take a look at what works best for your truck.