Heavy load and squatting on Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe SDI has a nice setup. I’m going to upgrade my suspension very soon. I’ll be looking at all options. I appreciate the info you have added. Add me to the squatty club lol, then add 100mph through whoops to it.
I hope you are getting a reach around for this! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826-193259.png
    Screenshot_20240826-193259.png
    692.4 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
AlsalehNaser

AlsalehNaser

Reaction score
I went with the Eibach HD spring kit for my overland setup. I'll be at about max vehicle gross weight, so I'll probably need to add 1 to 1.5" perches with the Eibach HD's in the rear. I'll also be running 38's on my 37PP truck.
How smooth is the ride with all the weight on your bed and is it squatting?

Raptor Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CLICK BAIT!! I came in here expecting hot pictures of a big fat broad squatting on obscene things on the hood of a Gen 3!!
How the hell do you get in that thing?.....you will feel a lot smarter when you wake up in the morning if you stay at the Holiday Inn.

Raptor404

Reaction score
I found a guy who posted a YouTube video who shared his setup. Very helpful as I am in the same boat. So I thought I would share his setup here. First if I had to guess, I would say he is close to the gwp of 1,400 lbs. Geiser springs, Foutz 3/4" perch and 1,000 Airlift bags. I will be doing the same once I can find the Geiser Springs.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a guy who posted a YouTube video who shared his setup. Very helpful as I am in the same boat. So I thought I would share his setup here. First if I had to guess, I would say he is close to the gwp of 1,400 lbs. Geiser springs, Foutz 3/4" perch and 1,000 Airlift bags. I will be doing the same once I can find the Geiser Springs.
Mind posting the link to video?