Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to those with new build dates.
I updated who I could on the tracker.

Also, still annoyed I went from having a build date of Aug 11th to Build week of Sept 27th. Doesn't make sense.
Agreed on that as I'm in the same boat (was 8/2, now 9/27) and also a little discouraged. It's awesome people are at least getting the trucks though... I'd be super concerned if nobody saw any movement! Just going to make it that much better when we do finally get ours.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to those with new build dates.
I updated who I could on the tracker.

Also, still annoyed I went from having a build date of Aug 11th to Build week of Sept 27th. Doesn't make sense.
Exact same boat, 8/11 --> 9/27. It doesn't make sense, but we are just debating with little information. I am sure for the schedulers it makes a lot of sense. 9/27 build week is better than 2022 build.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer rep got me all excited and said the Raptor was scheduled this morning. However, he was confused because he received the priced DORA from Ford, not a schedule date...lol.

Well, at least Ford has sent back the DORA so the commitment to build is made and nice to see the allocation the dealer told me they had take.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed on that as I'm in the same boat (was 8/2, now 9/27) and also a little discouraged. It's awesome people are at least getting the trucks though... I'd be super concerned if nobody saw any movement! Just going to make it that much better when we do finally get ours.
same here 8/12 to 9/27

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exact same boat, 8/11 --> 9/27. It doesn't make sense, but we are just debating with little information. I am sure for the schedulers it makes a lot of sense. 9/27 build week is better than 2022 build.
we may still be moved up. if anything happens i would guess it might be next week. crapshoot either way

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny though i was just looking on ford.com. therea black 37 on order for a dealer about 90 miles away. i wonder if its presold or not? just built a couple of days ago. also eta to dealer is 37 days so i think some of these guys that are getting dealer stock trucks could be waiting for them to ship longer than normal

Last edited: