Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
luckily more good news, all the other pictures posted from DTP before the orange, silver and blue have been shipped out already so there not sitting long, so whoever posted the dealer order saying delivery 1.5 months later will not probably be the case, there not letting them sit long and there shipped within 1-2 weeks. so more good news.....now I continue waiting till 9/27, hopefully we get moved back next week or week after as 8/6 was so close :(
What is DTP? Link to the shipped-out photos?

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dearborn Truck Plant (DTP)
Thanks! I wasn't up on the lingo, new to the forums but not Ford, I had a Gen2 and am Now Excited about my Gen3 Order, calling FPO again in the AM to confirm Build Date which is currently 8/9.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Ford Authority earlier today: “That timeline hasn’t changed, and Ford confirmed to Ford Authority that the model is still on track for a summer launch, and revealed that it will start shipping to dealers next month.”

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I wasn't up on the lingo, new to the forums but not Ford, I had a Gen2 and am Now Excited about my Gen3 Order, calling FPO again in the AM to confirm Build Date which is currently 8/9.
I bet Monday you can pull your window sticker and find your blend date (build day)

coryatver

Reaction score
From Ford Authority earlier today: “That timeline hasn’t changed, and Ford confirmed to Ford Authority that the model is still on track for a summer launch, and revealed that it will start shipping to dealers next month.”

Ford Clickbate authority. They don't know anything

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is DTP? Link to the shipped-out photos?
the photos that were posted earlier in the thread of the code orange, and blue raptor last week and the week before have since already been shipped out based on my source at DTP they are no longer on the plant property, so these are not sitting around very long. Whether these are customer orders or dealership ones I dont know that info but they are being built and moving out fairly quickly.

ROAD5

Reaction score
I am still unscheduled clean after checking with FP this morning. Placed my order on 6/10 with my dealer priority code 10. I am 3/3 for allocations from my dealer and they said only their first allocation has been scheduled so far, which had to be a 35". My order an the order ahead of mine is a 37.