Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still unscheduled :( order date June 14th
Something sounds odd about this. I'd try and contact the Ford rep or something to see if the dealer you ordered at had an allocation. People ordering in July with a basic priority of 10-19 are getting processed already so it stands to reason that a June should have already been processed.

From my understanding, if you placed an order in the system without an allocation it will appear to work but just sit there and not get processed.

Last edited:

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something sounds odd about this. I'd try and contact the Ford rep or something to see if the dealer you ordered at had an allocation. People ordering in July with a basic priority of 10-19 are getting processed already so it stands to reason that a June should have already been processed.

From my understanding, if you placed an order in the system without an allocation it will get appear to work but just sit there and not get processed.
This might be right. When I placed an order with dealer 1, he told me that he had an allocation. He later told me, when the order banks opened, that CONCEPS and WBDO kept rejecting the order. After I pressed for details, he admitted that the allocation had already been used and that he was trying to place an order for me that would be delayed and delivered next year as a MY2022. (Or, as Raptor37 said, "it will appear to work but just sit there and not get processed" until MY2022s are allocated.) I thankfully found dealer 2, who has been rock solid. But Raptor37 is onto something; I'd call your dealer and demand answers.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

From my understanding, if you placed an order in the system without an allocation it will appear to work but just sit there and not get processed.
The priorities above 10 are the priority for that dealership. That doesn't affect your order versus someone else's.

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your order is "unscheduled clean" it means Ford has accepted your order, I cant imagine Ford would accept an order from a dealer that didn't have an allocation.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your order is "unscheduled clean" it means Ford has accepted your order, I cant imagine Ford would accept an order from a dealer that didn't have an allocation.
sure they will but nothing will happen until they get allocation

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The allocation comes first. You don’t make it to unscheduled clean otherwise. Ford won’t pick it up. I had this exact problem when the order bank opened with my original dealer from 2017. I waited 6 days and Ford performance never seen the order. I Had to scramble to find a new dealer last min. Order was placed on a Saturday and accepted officially 3 days later.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The allocation comes first. You don’t make it to unscheduled clean otherwise. Ford won’t pick it up. I had this exact problem when the order bank opened with my original dealer from 2017. I waited 6 days and Ford performance never seen the order. I Had to scramble to find a new dealer last min. Order was placed on a Saturday and accepted officially 3 days later.
That is not true. I had a 37" tire truck on order from a local dealer. Called Ford Performance and it was unscheduled clean. Then a week later got a call from the dealership saying they had to cancel the order because they didn't have an allocation. Luckily I found 2 other dealers that did have allocations.