Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
For what's it worth, I live in the Detroit area. Otw to the airport earlier this week which goes through Dearborn, hundreds of F150s were sitting in various Ford parking lots. I noticed about 6 or so raptors among them.
gotta pay extra for the new sunbaked paint special

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build weeks/dates have been pushed all over.
I started with a 9/6 build week. Then, I got moved up to a build date of 8/23, that moved to a build date of 8/25. Less than two weeks to go to the build date, it got moved to a 10/17 build week. I checked yesterday, I now have a build date of 10/7.

I have a very low confidence in that date holding. When I see it go into production, I may start to believe it, but that is still 3 weeks away.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build weeks/dates have been pushed all over.
I started with a 9/6 build week. Then, I got moved up to a build date of 8/23, that moved to a build date of 8/25. Less than two weeks to go to the build date, it got moved to a 10/17 build week. I checked yesterday, I now have a build date of 10/7.

I have a very low confidence in that date holding. When I see it go into production, I may start to believe it, but that is still 3 weeks away.
There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to how this is unfolding. I was one day away from going into production lol and then the rug got pulled out from under me smdh.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was crossing off days and had put my build weeks/days on my calendar LOL, my calendar is a big mess now with all kinds of cross offs of the build dates I once had LOL.