Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys kinda bad news but it might explain some of you guys getting bumped, or waiting updates ect. My source at DTP confirmed last week they werent building many raptors as they had issues with paint bubbling on the hoods, so they haulted production till they figured it out......now as of today they are full swing 3 shifts and problem has been rectified. fingers crossed.
I wonder if this screwed up my build date for this Friday? My window sticker was released this past Friday still showing a blend date of 8/13. I will probably double check with FP tomorrow.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so Ford website shows I'm in Production! crazy as FP told me yesterday I was pushed from Aug 16 to Aug 20... I'll check again later today...

37 - Twin Roof - Drop in bed liner

View attachment 315579
I believe that you show as in production as soon as the window sticker is generated. The date FP gives as the Build Date should be when it rolls off the line. It may need some accessories added, but the line work is done.