Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh, I think comparing a stock Gen 2 and a stock Gen 3, the Gen 3 looks much better.

The Gen 2 in the photo is getting a lot of help from the offset of the Methods, the more aggressive look of the MTs, and the lights being on.

IMHO
In addition to the small lift/level.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it--but those are first side by side I've seen and the Get 2 looks SO much better IMHO. Yes have a Gen3 on order as inside is worth it to me...but the shot of the two side by side in front view shows how much more aggressive Gen2 looks. Honest comment.
Now I am confident the Gen3 looks better. Do that same lift and offset and the Gen3 looks mean. My opinion obviously

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just happened to check my tracker for my truck and I had a build day of August 22nd,,,,, but it said As of today in production!!!
Talked with FP via chat and they confirmed that it updated this morning to in production.