Guess this sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Be nice. MDH is an allocation car, but not F/P...

The stealership was on a dirt and gravel patch, the only pavement was the driveway in. Probably the most redneck looking stealership I’ve seen. And then there was the 250 mile trip home. She was dirty before I even got off the stealership lot!

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very Nice! I was huge into Mustangs before my Raptor. In order.....96 Mystic Cobra, Procharged Zinc Yellow 02 GT, 04 DSG Mach1, 04 KB Twin Screw Comp Orange Cobra, 11 SG 5.0 and Procharged 15 Comp Orange 5.0. My last one was mint with about 15,000 on the clock and just sat in the garage. 600 at the wheel and no desire to drive it. Finally sold it...no regrets.
15.jpg

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be nice. MDH is an allocation car, but not F/P...

The stealership was on a dirt and gravel patch, the only pavement was the driveway in. Probably the most redneck looking stealership I’ve seen. And then there was the 250 mile trip home. She was dirty before I even got off the stealership lot!
And you put her away dirty. Nice.

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think next time I’ll just pay one of the crews in detroit to obtain one for me. Significantly less money.