Great Raptor Run In The Making

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Well...I am sure if there was a way to tax a snake Obama would figure that one out...specially the successful ones...

only snakes that make over 250K, then redistribute to the poor unemployed snakes.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can make it to Carlsbad in probably 2.5 - 3 hours from my door in El Paso. If the timing is right I'd be down for sure.

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I apoligize for not keeping everyone informed, as that my job has been pretty hectic the past couple of weeks.
I have plotted out most of the area.
It's looking like it'll be late Feb before I'd be able to get this all finished up and put together.

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been contacted by a few suppliers and vendors who would like to help out with this run. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I am working on it guys.
I am also trying to reach out to some local companies, and the guys at Baja Pits who might like to help out with this.

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm interested, it would be a bit of a drive from DFW, but I think worth the trip.

Do you deal with Rock and Roll Offroad there in DFW?
I am having a hell of a time getting my 2 rigid bars from them.

You gotta come to Midland and hit some trails sometime here soon.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I can make it to Carlsbad in probably 2.5 - 3 hours from my door in El Paso. If the timing is right I'd be down for sure.

Us Texas desert guys need to show California we know whats up.