Got Tired of Waiting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryn0

Reaction score
He wasn't too happy by any means. But I still feel the dealership was in the wrong by the way they treated me.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

Very interesting...I ordered from the same dealer and have had zero issues with them. I live in Huntsville. If you want a bad dealer experience, go to Woody Anderson.

OP
OP
XxWarEaglexX

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer called me and they are giving me back my deposit. So I am really glad they did the right thing.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious which dealer you worked with down here. I had horrible luck with Woody Anderson's service department since I didn't buy the truck through them. If it's not too late I'd figure out if you can get an extended warranty and where you are going to take the truck for issues or warranty work.

OP
OP
XxWarEaglexX

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I first ordered the blue flame through McClary Ford in Athens and bought the Black one in at Ford Lincoln of Franklin in Tn. When I had my Shelby GT500 I serviced it at the Woody Anderson off Hughes Rd. They were really nice and were real easy to deal with. I went ahead an bought the extended 100,000.

OP
OP
XxWarEaglexX

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it is here. My kind of luck. I still don't regret my decision to jump ship an find another one. I was tired of waiting an tired of them not taking me serious. Just because I am young dosen't mean my money is any differnt than the next person. If I say I am going to do something then I am going to do it and stand by that decision 100%. I hope someone buys the truck it is a sweet looking ride. I really am enjoying my black tux screw. You should come with us to stoney lonesome on may 11.