Got it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cmart

Reaction score
Noice. I got the same, minus moonroof. ETA is November 3rd.
Can I ask what your production date is? Just wondering what the time between the production date and ETA is. I know that’s different depending on the destination but I’m just wondering. Thanks

btizzle

Reaction score
Can I ask what your production date is? Just wondering what the time between the production date and ETA is. I know that’s different depending on the destination but I’m just wondering. Thanks
9/24 was my production date. Seems to be about a month for everyone, give or take a couple weeks

mark20rptr

Reaction score
Congratulations. Hearing that you came from a Tacoma brings back the excitement I had when I upgraded toa 2020 802a from my 07 fj cruiser. Still love and have the fj but raptors aren’t in the same class. The road just got a a lot narrower didn’t it?

OP
OP
B

bobbyboost

Reaction score
Congratulations. Hearing that you came from a Tacoma brings back the excitement I had when I upgraded toa 2020 802a from my 07 fj cruiser. Still love and have the fj but raptors aren’t in the same class. The road just got a a lot narrower didn’t it?
Thanks man. I had an 07 FJ as well. I loved that thing but had a kid and getting in and out of the back of a lifted box with suicide doors was a pain.