Goosetuned is no joke on Gen3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it gives you that quick release , feels as if you’re in a vette. Owners of Gen 3s are missing another world with out any tune , Ford has really shut down the truck to not perform to highest level , it’s a shame if you don’t experience it.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have only heard good things & have chatted w/ him myself….only reason I didn’t go this route is I already had a BDX programmer from a previous 2018 Raptor w/ a Gearhead 93 octane tune & was able to just swap that onto my 2020 w/ a nominal fee to tweak the tune for the 2020

If I had a Cobb AP instead i probably would have gotten goosetuned on this one

Coop65

Reaction score
Winfield is TOP NOTCH in the world of a Master Tuner ~~~ and person--- It's a privilege to have come to know you Winfield !!
At the end of last year I had my engine in my 2017 decide to crap out on me- had to replace the engine completely- I got back up with Winfield because I had purchased his services on the old engine and he made sure to customize my tune to suit my new engine with no hesitation--- totally took care of me and the new engine is pulling like a BEAST !!! Running great and making me smile everyday ! Don't hesitate to call on this man --- he will stand by his work !! Thanks Winfield you are the bomb !!

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Winfield is TOP NOTCH in the world of a Master Tuner ~~~ and person--- It's a privilege to have come to know you Winfield !!
At the end of last year I had my engine in my 2017 decide to crap out on me- had to replace the engine completely- I got back up with Winfield because I had purchased his services on the old engine and he made sure to customize my tune to suit my new engine with no hesitation--- totally took care of me and the new engine is pulling like a BEAST !!! Running great and making me smile everyday ! Don't hesitate to call on this man --- he will stand by his work !! Thanks Winfield you are the bomb !!
Thank you!!!

Happy to help!!! :)

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know. I know. I know.

This has already been discussed. But…. The @GooseTuned tune with custom TCM IS NO JOKE. Holy chit what a difference.

My god. It’s a totally different truck. It’s a monster compared to what it was just on 91 Stage one with TCM tune. I mean WOW. Winfield is top notch. I am over the moon happy.
Those wheels are quite SEX.

What are they