Good dealers in Texas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taylor202

Reaction score
I have spent all day today calling dealers and it seems like all my luck can find is people wanting 5-10k over msrp. Has anyone found anything in Texas that's close to msrp? I'm in Austin but willing to drive to make a deal happen

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have spent all day today calling dealers and it seems like all my luck can find is people wanting 5-10k over msrp. Has anyone found anything in Texas that's close to msrp? I'm in Austin but willing to drive to make a deal happen

Call Chastang Ford in Houston. Ask for Kyle. Tell him Sterling sent you and you want a raptor at MSRP. They have filled their allocation but can still put orders in.

OP
OP
taylor202

taylor202

Reaction score
Call Chastang Ford in Houston. Ask for Kyle. Tell him Sterling sent you and you want a raptor at MSRP. They have filled their allocation but can still put orders in.

Will do. I'm hoping to find somewhere I can get in that still has allocation. I'm terrible about having to wait when everyone else has their toys lol

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
give Ryan Ford a call out in sealy. ask for Curtis Markland and tell him Kris Roberts sent ya. no promises but they did me right on my 13 rap and the wife's explorer sport.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did. I was second at the time, though the first had not put down a deposit yet so not sure how that played out. I believe they said they had an initial allocation of 4? They have a GT that will be coming that I would like to see before it leaves.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried Ryan Ford but they wanted like 5k over MSRP(can't remember the specifics, it's been a busy month). I don't think I spoke to Curtis. It would be worth it to try working with Curtis though.

As SterlingE55 said, I've read good things about Kyle at Chastang for the 2017s.

I happened to be near Ryan Ford last week and stopped by to see if they'd deal but they're set at $5k over. The salesman told me that they're selling the Focus RS for $5k over as well.

Last edited:

bkozakie

Reaction score

The following 2 dealers have offered to order the 2017 Raptor at MSRP for me:
La Grange Ford Lincoln in La Grange, TX
Johnson-Sewell Ford Lincoln in Marble Falls, TX

I contacted both of them via e-mail. Both said they've confirmed with Ford that they will get allocations for the truck. Hope this helps.

lyfted

Reaction score
Call Mike Hail in Houston: (979) 532-4360. I'm in Dallas but his son at Starwood Customs referred me to his dealership for ordering and he took great care of me.

Von - Wil Ford Inc.
316 N. Richmond Road, Wharton, TX 77488-3840

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk