Gen3 Losing Brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure about him but I just experienced the same thing. 2022 37PP. Brake failure. I swapped the rear anti skid/speed sensor harness due to a hard fail. The brake issue seemed to subside. I just did a track event and the pedal went to the floor, missed a turn, through a small ditch and turned around. 40k miles on it, no fluid leaks, no codes. If it happens on the highway this will be bad.

track event....... was it just really bad brake fade?

I only ask bcuz i've done a couple 110+mph runs back to back and noticed some brake fade. If i had done a couple more runs, or longer duration, i'm sure my brakes would be toast.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
did you see what happened to 3 dudes in mexico recently? I'd consider bad brakes a blessing in comparison and high tail it the F out of that dump.

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
Alive! Sold that truck. Have a 23 R its had a lot of its own issues but havent lost the brakes. My buddies 23 R did lose the brakes off roading I was sitting passenger when it happened. We shouldn't have been able to recover that one but somehow managed.

Advan track will not turn off on my current R. It kicks on no matter how many times you turn it off. Power sliding one day it kicked on mid slide and shot the truck straight into a cactus.