GEN3 Ford Raptor R Owner Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@SSWIM do you have any suspension mods? Looks like you are maybe running Fox Race Series coilovers up front. Anything in the rear? Are your Methods 9" wide with +0 offset? Any rubbing. Thinking about doing this on my '24 R. Looks great.
Thanks.

Fronts are the FOX RSCs. Wheels are 17X8.5 0MM offset. We cranked about a 1\2" of preload (1"lift) into them. The rear is stock. Truck sits level now. We did clearance the front. It's really easy to do and it looks stock. Pull the flares, trim the fender and put back. Heat the flare and reinstall. The rear is touching slightly on the front of the flare when compressed. That will be tackled soon. Looks to be an easy fix also. The 38" Nittos did not touch. The 39"BFGs do. Surprised as the BFGs are ever so slightly taller than the Nittos. I do not wheel the R extremely hard. Mild stuff. I want all the factory stuff to work ie. CC, ACC, Lane departure etc. so that has been a priority. Seems every time I mod one it starts losing functions. LOL.

Fast stuff is left to this.

1712584464203.png
Sam

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks.

Fronts are the FOX RSCs. Wheels are 17X8.5 0MM offset. We cranked about a 1\2" of preload (1"lift) into them. The rear is stock. Truck sits level now. We did clearance the front. It's really easy to do and it looks stock. Pull the flares, trim the fender and put back. Heat the flare and reinstall. The rear is touching slightly on the front of the flare when compressed. That will be tackled soon. Looks to be an easy fix also. The 38" Nittos did not touch. The 39"BFGs do. Surprised as the BFGs are ever so slightly taller than the Nittos. I do not wheel the R extremely hard. Mild stuff. I want all the factory stuff to work ie. CC, ACC, Lane departure etc. so that has been a priority. Seems every time I mod one it starts losing functions. LOL.

Fast stuff is left to this.

Sam
Awesome, thanks for the info. Sounds like I might need to go with those front coilovers. Maybe I'll switch gears and do a 38x13.50r18 Toyo. It's a touch shorter than the 39 BFG, so I might get away with no clearance issues. Sounds like I need to keep the wheel to a 8.5, +0 though.

Fun looking go-fast dirt truck. Looks like you have the chase rig decked out pretty well too. Much wiser to have a dedicated dirt truck for offroad adventures!

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We actually put an RPG 1" spacer in the stock shocks before we went with the RSCs and it worked fine. I only went with the RSCs because I'm not very smart :lol: .
38 Toyos would work great I would imagine.

Sam

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We actually put an RPG 1" spacer in the stock shocks before we went with the RSCs and it worked fine. I only went with the RSCs because I'm not very smart :lol: .
38 Toyos would work great I would imagine.

Sam
Haha you mean dumping more money into a depreciating asset isn't smart? Don't tell my wife...