Gen2 on 17x9 Rotiform SIX-OR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The first batch of 17's has arrived. They're all pre-sold but I was able to snap a few shots before they shipped out. This Matte Bronze looks great in person.

On a side note, there are more 17's arriving the first week of May. If you'd like to get on the list PM me and I'll get you setup. We don't charge for backorders until they are ready to ship.

Attachments

• R150 A.jpg
    R150 A.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 241
  • R150 B.jpg
    R150 B.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 230
  • R150 C.jpg
    R150 C.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 231

Mapleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first batch of 17's has arrived. They're all pre-sold but I was able to snap a few shots before they shipped out. This Matte Bronze looks great in person.

On a side note, there are more 17's arriving the first week of May. If you'd like to get on the list PM me and I'll get you setup. We don't charge for backorders until they are ready to ship.

How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Are these the same as the ones shown above in 20 bronze? These don't seem as concave? Or is that just an optical illusion because no tires are mounted yet.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are these the same as the ones shown above in 20 bronze? These don't seem as concave? Or is that just an optical illusion because no tires are mounted yet.

They aren't as concave. The 20" gives the spoke more room to bend back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford