Gen2 on 17x9 Rotiform SIX-OR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Interested in 20x9 Rotiform w/o ring pricing. Would also like to know if you offer anything else similar or in bronze in a 20" that doesn't poke out too far. Thanks in advance!

W/O ring would me an a custom build. That also means we can choose the offset. The price is much higher for a custom build but it would be truly unique. Build time is 8-12 weeks. PM if you want to go over options and pricing.

ss_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone get me 4 sets of bolts for 20-inch Rotiform Six-Or wheels? Whatever color they come in is fine.

ss_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple questions:

1) Seems everyone uses a level kit to prevent rubbing on these wheels, has anyone not used a kit? I have an adjustable level kit, what is the minimum height increase to prevent rubbing?

2) Does anyone know if the beadlock bolts are removable? Thinking about swapping the black bolts with stainless...

My 20inch Six-Or with a 1.5 leveling kit does not rub at all.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05263aeb874256cb8577c8b5e9d74952.jpg

RPG adjustable perch collars on middle groove on 325 Nitto Trails. Some trimming involved at this height but its level and I’m liking the look/ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!!!!

Waiting an mine to arrive I went with all black and the ridge grapplers 35x12.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: