Gen 3 with 35’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

triggerfish

Reaction score
Anything 20k or under is a deal IMO
LMAO. No. I don't expect nor will I pay $20K over. We'll see how it pans out. But I can currently get a TRX at MSRP and there are strong rumors that the TRX has done so well that Dodge is talking about a "Redeye" TRX (787HP).

While I love the Raptor, the Ford dealers need to give me a little respect back for this to work. $20K over is Stupid.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If 37s came with different gearing I think many would not hesitate going 37s. My guess is that the gearing was the easy part. The difficult part is the trans .. tuning and even changing out internals to match the gearing at the front and rear diff.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO. No. I don't expect nor will I pay $20K over. We'll see how it pans out. But I can currently get a TRX at MSRP and there are strong rumors that the TRX has done so well that Dodge is talking about a "Redeye" TRX (787HP).

While I love the Raptor, the Ford dealers need to give me a little respect back for this to work. $20K over is Stupid.
You said you were expecting an adm so I figured you were living in reality.