GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50 Deep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JDM thoughts can be rather intrusive. But it has me intrigued....

Anyone else interested in doing this in a 17, 18, or 20" spec? Width, fitment, and color of your choice.

IMG_1762.jpegIMG_1766.jpegIMG_1770.jpeg
IMG_1765.jpegIMG_1764.jpeg

cutamerc

Reaction score
Shout out to everyone who has contributed to this thread, sincerely appreciate the helpful vendor members as well. I have read through all 200 pages several times since getting our '22. The stock 315 KO2 were ready to go by 25k and it was time for a change. Justin at FP Forged is really on to something here. 17x9 model FP1 in gloss bronze, +12 offset. 23 pounds. Brilliant powder coat. Really hard to overstate what the wheel change and bump to the 325s does to the appearance. This is the only picture I have today, more to come down the road. Many thanks to all. :handshake:

1728693964449.png

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shout out to everyone who has contributed to this thread, sincerely appreciate the helpful vendor members as well. I have read through all 200 pages several times since getting our '22. The stock 315 KO2 were ready to go by 25k and it was time for a change. Justin at FP Forged is really on to something here. 17x9 model FP1 in gloss bronze, +12 offset. 23 pounds. Brilliant powder coat. Really hard to overstate what the wheel change and bump to the 325s does to the appearance. This is the only picture I have today, more to come down the road. Many thanks to all. :handshake:
325 you say? What size exactly? K02?

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thought I would post some updates on wheels we were coming out with. Sorry I did not post in a while, had some health issues that tripped me up, but back up and running now!

These wheels are the Bronze on my truck. I plan on Satin Black and probably a Graphite maybe with a textured or Gloss Finish.

The machined wheels will probably be in machined and some other finishes. Made in a Factory used by Ford, not in Asia anywhere. IMPACT and Load tested above 2000lbs each. Most do not Impact at this.

We will be running some great specials to get them out on vehicles. PM me if interested.
View attachment 469392
Jeff,
Glad to hear you got your health issues sorted out.

I thought I'd add a couple pics of the Raptor R we did with the polished set pictured. Turned out really nice, and they are a very nicely built wheel.

IMG_8181 copy.jpgIMG_8187 copy.jpgIMG_8191 copy.jpgIMG_8245 copy.jpgIMG_8280 copy.jpg

cutamerc

Reaction score
325 you say? What size exactly? K02?
I should have put the exact tire. It's the OEM "37."
[ KO2 37 X12.50R17 LT 116S C2 RBL FO ] per my receipt from DT.

Seems I will need to trim the inside of the front RokBlokz slightly, otherwise good so far.