GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's the QT at 92 & Mabry. I've seen you on 92 a few times in traffic. I've a pheasant 24 CG that's stock. If I see you again, I'll give you a one finger salute so you know it's me :flipthebird: :rofl:

Ah, you’re close but this is the QT off Roswell Rd (120) and Canton Rd. I live in E. Cobb (Sprayberry HS area).

I’ll be sure to return the single finger salute if I see you! Lol

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fox Race Truck Method Forged Bead Grips finally listed on their site. Still only Chebby bolt pattern unfortunately. I’d buy these today if they released 6x135

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
20x10 -18 Lock Krawler
37x12.5r20 Falken RT's
2" Foutz Collar
1/2" Level Up Rear Spacer

I researched heavily on what wheel/tire setup to run but this setup, I got an amazing deal on and couldn't pass on it. This setup is the exact opposite of what I intended to get which was lightweight 17's on lightweight Yokohama Geolander 37's.
Wow @ 121lbs per wheel.
I think I'm @ 92 now

I hope you're going to tune it and maybe even a brake upgrade.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fox Race Truck Method Forged Bead Grips finally listed on their site. Still only Chebby bolt pattern unfortunately. I’d buy these today if they released 6x135

At $700 a wheel, a company like 9and3 or FP Forged should be able to make you a set of this design for same/cheaper.